Member Forums

discussion.jpg

In an effort to allow PPA members and supporters to discuss poker legislation and organize at the state and local levels for Poker Freedom Vote 2006, we have created a forum space for members to interact:

The Poker Players Alliance Member Action Network Forums

or go to: http://webringamerica.com/4/pokerplayersalliance

You will have to create a username and password to post in the forums.

Please register and post to start sharing thoughts and ideas with other PPA Members and supporters. Because these forums are just starting up, please help out by posting when you can.

These State and Local Chapter Forums are meant for PPA Members from the same areas to interact, discuss, and organize statewide and local initiatives to help raise awareness of the PPA and its mission. So if you want to start something or offer your local support, please register and post in the appropriate state forum.

These forums are new, so just posting a hello is important to help others feel more comfortable about getting involved.

192 responses to “Member Forums

1. J. Austin Bennett

I feel violated by the party of my choice. I registered to vote as a Republican at age 21. Now, this organization, the GOP, has effectively broken into my home to deny me one of the fundamental reasons for the U.S. Constitution, the pursuit of happiness.

I fail to see how enjoying a session of online poker with other players from around the world in any way impacts the life of another person. It is shameful that we, as Americans, no longer enjoy the same rights as citizens of Romania and Russia.

Please remember this as you enter the polling place on Nov. 7th.
    Be sure to vote!

When you leave the voting booth, be certain to express your outrage to those exit pollsters. This will carry more weight than you can imagine after the election.

2. John P. Scimone

I sent an email to Danny Davis, Illinos rep and his reply was a one word answer : “NO.”. He would not support the exemption.

For anyone in Illinois, do not vote for this goof.

Thanks.

From: “Danny K. Davis” Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
    Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by gmail.com. Learn more
    To: “John Scimone”
    Subject: Re: Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006
    No.

On 11/3/06, John Scimone wrote:

November 3, 2006

Danny K. Davis
    Ste 215-3333 West Arthington
    Chicago, IL 60624

Dear Representative Davis:

I am a member of the Poker Players Alliance and I will be voting in your
    election.

Your stance on the following question will affect my vote and my
    endorsement to other voters:

Would you support a bill that creates an online poker exemption from the
    Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006?

Sincerely,

John P. Scimone, CPA

3. HELLO–

I am a big supporter of the PPA. I am in contact with the home office. I noticed TWO MORE MAJOR ARGUEMENTS we can use. I am sharing this with members, to add to their letters.

Please contact me, and I will share them with you.

I think this Web Site is GREAT. I like all the links to different, interesting and important aspects. I welcome the opportunity to hear from you, and give you the additional two items to add to the letters.

Sincerely,

Jeff

JEFF SINGER

E MAIL js121840@yahoo.com

Please be sure to include PPA in your subject line.

4. I am still upset over the bill that was passed against our rights to do with our money as we want. I am a member of PPA and did send in the form letter. I also sent a e-mail to Sen. McCain that the bill was wrong and I was sure that it cost the GOP some votes and maybe even some seats. I rec’d that he support a bill to have this one over turned and that he was sure to recieve the thanks of about 10/20% of the USA voters that play poker on line. One other thing that is upsetting me is the WSOP saying that will not take payment for a seat at the WSOP from the online sites. Is this because of the law or did they probs with getting the money or do they want to limit the size of the WSOP. Also I have attempted to located the blogs or websites of some of the other players (pros or otherwise) and can not find them anyway you could put them in the newsletter.

5. Sneaking that law into the Port Security Bill has made our government the laughing stock of the online poker world .

6. Dear PPA members,

I do not know if this website is legit or if the organization itself is. I submitted my membership money several months ago and have not heard a word from the home head quarters.I have recieved not a word. I have tried numerous times to contact the home office,but to no success.In the mean time I have been contacting my local and federal law makers with my concerns over the infringment of our freedom of playing the great game of poker online.But I would at least like to know if my money went towards anything but a scam. If it did,then lesson learned. If it didn’t,then I would love to be more involved and have some direction from the national level on best how to fight for our cause. Please someone,give me a sign that my money was not scammed and that it is being put to good use in the fight for us to return to the internet for the great game of poker and many other games of skill and chance. Thanks

Thomas Carter

7. Nice Post.

That was well said. Always appreciate your indepth views. Keep up the great work!

John

8. Thomas, I’m beginning to think I am having the same issue. My payment went through 2 weeks ago, and I haven’t received any email notifications, let alone the membership package. Obviously its only been 2 weeks in my case, I just find the lack of contact a little strange. I tried using the contact us page and putting in a contact request through their we form, but when I hit send it took me directly to a blank page, so who knows if it went through or not. Anyways let me know if you have any luck @ brianking19@hotmail.com. Hopefully the money is going towards these political goals which are important to me, if not then like you said, lesson learned. If everything works out I’ll put another post up. Hopefully the problem is that they are legit and too overwhelmed with new memberships.

9. I did more research on message boards and such. It seems that alot of people did get everything and started getting notices and such, it just took about 8 weeks. So it looks legit. Once again I’ll update later.

10. Patience gentlemen. I signed on several months ago, and since then the membership has swelled considerably. Due, I suppose to many, if not most, of the known Pros lending their support also. There’s been quite a membership push on Poker Stars, Full Tilt and other major sites. I did indeed get a shirt, sticker, card.. the whole thing. [shirt is very nice, btw!]. Just hang in….

11. Dear poker players;
    I would like to inform you that there are many hoax sites out there to steal your personal information such as your SSN and credit cards. I was the victim myself at Fulltiltpoker.com. How did I get tricked? It is usually disguised as a tournament director and it makes an announcement at the site’s chat box where you play poker. It will give you a false web link so that you go there to claim the prize. I didn’t suspect any fraudulent activities at that time because of its affiliation with Chris Ferguson. And when you click on its link, it looks like a legit website of payment processors’ menu. And it will say that you need to upgrade your status to VIP so that you can quickly claim your prize since the Neteller no longer serve for US based players. After you finish the last step to upgrade VIP status, it will give you the fake transaction ID and amount of prize ($25,000).
    So, what did I do after I realized that this was the scam? I reported it to Fulltiltpoker.com, and this is what I got from its representative.

[[Hello Chris,

Thank you for patience during this time.

I have reviewed your account, and can confirm that your account has not
    been compromised. Therefore we have reopened your account.

As a security precaution, we have reset your Full Tilt Poker account
    password at this time. You will receive an email shortly with your new
    temporary password, and we ask that you use this to log in to the
    client
    the next time you attempt to log on. It will prompt you to create a new
    password. Please do not make this new password similar to your last
    one.

If you gave out any additional information like your credit card
    number,
    PayPal/Neteller/ePassporte account numbers or even your Social Security
    Number, please contact these organizations IMMEDIATELY to prevent any
    fraudulent activity from occurring. It is also a good idea to change
    any
    passwords that are linked with the accounts. Please visit
    http://www.ssa.gov/oig/hotline/index.htm to report the compromisation
    of
    your Social Security Number.

Remember that no one will ever ask you for your passwords for your
    account or your payment processors, not even support. Please always
    keep
    your passwords a secret. Just like credit card information or a bank
    card PIN number, Full Tilt Poker cannot be held responsible if you
    expose this information. No Full Tilt Poker employee or representative
    has access to your password, or any security details of your payment
    processor, such as your NETeller Secure ID.

For other ways to protect yourself online at Full Tilt Poker, please
    see: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/identityProtection.php

Please let us know if you have any concerns and we will be more than
    happy to assist you further.

Regards,

Brad
    Fraud Investigator
    Full Tilt Poker Support]]

And also its representative mentioned something like this.
    [[We do try to educate players on password security, however many of
    these
    tips go unnoticed. If you see at your login screen, there is a notice
    informing players that chat from Full Tilt Poker Support will always
    appear in green, and that we will never ask for account passwords or
    personal information. We also provide a link to our security page which
    provides information concerning hoax sites and other security issues
    and
    ways to prevent yourself from becoming a victim.]]

So, from now on, you make sure GO to their poker websites and READ all the security information before you enter any prizes offered by them. When you fail to do so, you are going to be a victim. Now, I have to get a new credit card and to report this to Social Security office. Trust me on this…it is very inconvinient and time-consuming!!!

12. First, I have always received exceptionally quick responses to emails to PPA.

Second, not sure why anyone falling for such a farcical scam as the one on FTP is giving advice on being safe. Especially in comments on a posting. It seems more of an attempt to appear knowlegable. What Chris failed to mention was that the page ask for things that FTP already knows. In addition it asks for SSN, CC#, and bank account info. Sorry but you have to be greedy and gullable to buy into this. Which is exactly why they do it.

13. William W. Grey

Things are looking much better than a couple of months ago. Good move allowing membership at no expense. I am certainly against this 18 month study Congresswoman Shelley Berkley and Congressman Ron Porter plan to introduce. It only took a couple of months to take away our simple way funding our accounts, give it back or is this a stall, in hopes the public will forget?

14. I dont want to cast down anyone who likes internet poker but I think we would be better served if we focus on live poker on a state by state basis. There are too many ways for internet poker to take your money. Remember you playing a computer and ther are programs one can purchase that tells you what cards everyone is going to get before you get them. Programs are just that and if someone can design one someone else can think of a way to misuse them.

15. Amerikanische Firma „ACG Logistics“ sucht nach Mitarbeiter in Europa fuer die Arbeit im Logistikbereich. Interessanter Job mit guter Verdienstmoeglichkeit.

Schicken Sie bitte Ihre Bewerbung an info@acglogistics.biz

16. Hello,
    My name is John Campbell, I represent STS Logistics company
    located in the USA (offices in Germany, Russia and Japan).
    Our company is seeking for a representatives part-time jobs in the USA, Germany, Spain, UK, Australia.
    This is not spam and we will not ask any money from you.
    Your minimal income will be $2000USD a month in average. You
    will be paid weekly.
    No relocation required, job duties include mail and payments
    processing, standart office duties and everyday reporting.
    All candidates have to be authorized to work with minimal
    computer knowledge.
    If you’re interested in this Job please
    contact us through the contacts below:

mail: job@onlinests.org

Best Regards,
    John Campbell

17. Amerikanische Firma „ACG Logistics“ sucht nach Mitarbeiter in Europa fuer die Arbeit im Logistikbereich. Interessanter Job mit guter Verdienstmoeglichkeit.

Schicken Sie bitte Ihre Bewerbung an info@acglogistics.biz

18. 24% of Americans believe that the Internet is able for a time to replace them with a loved one. For obvious reasons, such sentiments particularly prevalent among residents of the United States alone. Both men and women can replace the beloved, beloved trips to the World Network. However, the willingness to such transactions vary among followers of different ideologies: conservatives frowned relate to this idea, and the “progressive-minded” on the contrary, Nerkarat it.

Study company Zogby International also showed that every fourth resident of the United States have their own representation in the web-site or internet-stranichka. Creating internet-dvoynikov most passionate about young people (18-24 years of age) – 78% of them have personal Web page. In doing so, 68% of those surveyed said that the World Wide Web, they do not appear in its original capacity, their virtual overnight seriously different from the real.

Only 11% of Americans would agree implantable microchip in his brain, which would provide them with direct contact with the Internet. But the situation is changing, in the case of children. Almost every fifth resident of the United States would agree to equip their child safety device which would allow him to track the movement in space on the Internet.

10% of U.S. stated that the Internet brings them to God. ” In turn, 6% are convinced that because of the existence of the World Wide Web God away from them.

And how you feel? Sorry bad English.

19. very interesting, but I don’t agree with you
    Idetrorce

20. http://www.reason.com/blog/show/124397.html

This article forwarded to me, home game busted in bad way in San Mateo (CA). WTF? Anyone know more about this? I would imagine someone is organizing an approach to city hall, at least a town meeting but I’ve heard nothing. Please post more info if you have it.

21. I received a card statement yesterday, and discovered that there was an unauthorized charge from the InfoSys Technologies LLC in the amount of $11.98
    I wanted to resolve the problem and called their customer support number 517639-0760, but I reached their answering machine.
    From the message I found out that the best way to contact them would be through e-mail support@infosystemplates.net
    I wrote a letter about my problem to the noted e-mal address, and within 10 minutes I received a reply that the situation will be reviewed, and in about 5-6
    hours, I will receive a notice to my e-mail, and then, during 72 hours they will make a refund.
    Today I have received a refund and want to take back all the claims for InfoSys Technologies LLC.
    The mistake was corrected very fast, and they have shown themselves as a serious business team.
    Besides, I got a free version of their product as compensation.
    Good work, keep it up!

22. MariaThereseRoth

Hey!

I just checked out The Rasmus new Fan Page on Facebook where you can play the latest tunes from the BLACK ROSES album…
    The fifth song “Your Forgiveness” is so much better than the “Livin’ In A World Without You” single… don’t you agree?

I know everyone has different tastes and all, but seriously,
    the fifth song definitely sounds better than the first!

Listen (and become a fan) here:
    http://www.new.facebook.com/pages/-The-Rasmus-/28582556661

PS: You can also win tickets and meet the band on the Facebook page ;)

23. Go-Jamaica hosts marketing seminar on power of the Internet

Put the power of the Internet to work in your business” was the slogan used in The Gleaner Online’s third annual Internet marketing seminar, held at the newspaper’s North Street central Kingston offices yesterday.

Dr Felix Akinladejo, lecturer of Internet marketing at the University of Technology (UTech), as well as managers, students, entrepreneurs, representatives from advertising agencies and marketing consultants, were in attendance.

“Internet marketing is the field of marketing or advertising a business on the World Wide Web. Because the Internet is so dynamic and is always changing, it is important that you keep up to date with the developments and designs that will enhance your web presence,” said Hope McMillan, project manager of The Gleaner Online and seminar presenter.

Participants for the over-subscribed seminar discussed an array of Internet marketing issues around how to expand your online reach and how the Internet can work for your business.

Marketing solution

The Gleaner Online team took the time to walk participants through various types of Internet marketing solutions, in particular, ad formats and properly utilising websites.

Based on a survey conducted after the seminar, the attendees expressed satisfaction with the venue, the information given, the length and way the information was presented and the level of interaction between the presenter and the audience.

“I’m sorry I came so late. The information was good and it cleared up many areas of concern,” said one individual.

The Gleaner Online’s Internet Marketing Seminar 2008, was considered by all a huge success.

Because of the large number of registrants, some could not be accommodated. However, another seminar of this nature will be held soon.

24. acne help scar treatment best skin treatments acne-inc acne available best treatment acne care center skin acne home remedy treatment acne cure herb natural laser skin surgery acne-inc acne dermatology inc laser doxycycline used for acne acne excision scar subcision equate acne treatment cream acnefree clear skin treatments food that cause acne deep acne scar treatment how to cure acne acne removal scar treatment acne moisturizer prone skin acne infrared light therapy acne laser removal treatment acne scars vitamin k home remedy acne zits

25. Hi! I’m Crystal. I am almost 16. :)
    I guess pokerplayersalliance.wordpress.com – good name for this site! ;)
    It is so interestingly here, especially in this category.
    I was surfed about 2 hours before found this forum. I think i’ll be here for a long time! :-*

26. She composed sings, “Let’s raise a going visualize, babe in arms,” on the Rockwilder-produced persecute down, although don’t nurture a fly sentinel for a Kelis sex pickle to hit the Internet anytime soon. “It’s marvellously-wishing of like a urge souvenir,” the chorister said recently. “It’s place of encircling being unequivocally self-satisfied with yourself in opprobrious, which is an top-spread out disapprobation, markedly in the agent we’re in.

Kelis sex tape

27. We provide only quality downloads! All is for free!
    Visit extratorrent.com/porn]extratorrent.com/porn
    extratorrent.com
    The latest porn
    Free PORN DOWNLAODZ ON EXTRATORRENT.COM
    Free porn, free software downlaods – upload apps, upload porn, upload music.
    Kooolservice
    Young hot chicks are sucking extremely huge cocks…must see…all wet pussies for you
    Unlimited downloads at 100Mbit/Sec
    Visit extratorrent.com

28. U Will Never Seen This kind Of Joke Before Please Visit hg-palladium.com

29. Hello. Today I have removed the the first amateur roller. It left very ridiculous. I wish to share with you my creation. Look, please and tell over what still it is necessary to work. If there are on pokerplayersalliance.wordpress.com professional cameramen to you I will be very grateful for a practical advice.
    http://movieextremme.blogspot.com

30. Does anyone how to unlock this phone. if yes what does one use it to unlock it. Thanks

31. sextir.com is a free porn site – We provide the world with free: porn videos,porn movie,xxx free movie

32. Hi. I repeatedly scan this forum. This is the head together unqualified to ask a topic.
    How numberless in this forum are references Nautical port behind, disingenuous users?
    Can I worthiness all the advice that there is?

33. êàê äåëà ðåáÿòà
    âàðàâðï

34. Hello

As a fresh pokerplayersalliance.wordpress.com user i just want to say hello to everyone else who uses this board :>

35. Could you please advice a local phone numbers company with the bigest country coverage and cheap call forwarding to mobile phone which gives 888 number? I need to find numbers in the India, Brazil, Denmark, India, Italy, Latvia, New Zealand, Rumania, Philippines, France, South Africa.
    ??????

36. Some peoples says that you need, other that you dont.
    What I have to do?

37. Hello, I just signed up..
    Hope to see you all around.. :-)

38. Q. Did you hear about the gay guy that’s on the patch? – A. He’s down to four butts a day.

39. Hi. ers me suit! Where can I perceive and download movies and games? All order shekels = (. Is it not workable to perceive for on the loose!?

40. How you think, in our situation whis crisis its actual?

41. Новый способ давления на кандидата на пост Главы г. Химки

Новый способ “наказать” тех, кто посмел участвовать в выборной кампании не на стороне действующей власти изобрели правоохранительные органы г.о. Химки.
    Руководствуясь не нормой закона, а чьей-то “волей” сотрудники милиции решили “проверить” все фирмы, внесшие денежные средства в избирательный фонд неудобных кандидатов.
    Начались “проверки” с телефонных звонков – где директор, сколько человек работает на фирме. После чего последовали “письма счастья” с просьбой предоставить всю бухгалтерскую документацию, учредительные документы фирмы, и даже, план экспликации БТИ.
    Такие запросы химкинским фирмам рассылает 1 отдел Оперативно-розыскной части № 9 Управления по налоговым преступлениям ГУВД Московской области за подписью начальника подполковника милиции Д.В. Языкова.
    И всё это в то время, когда Президент дал прямое указание правоохранительным органам о прекращении всех незаконных проверок малого и среднего бизнеса. С это целью внесены изменения в Федеральный закон “О милиции” – из статьи 11 этого закона исключены пункты 25 и 35, на основании которых ранее правоохранительные органы имели право проверять финансово-хозяйственную деятельность предприятий.
    Видно, об изменениях действующего законодательства местные правоохранительные органы не уведомлены. И не смотрят телепередачи с выступлениями Президента.
    Может быть, эта публикация подвигнет их к исполнению указаний Президента, а также к изучению и соблюдению действующего законодательства

42. Продаются земельные участки от собственника
    20-25 соток, от 100.000 руб за сотку
    Назначение – ИЖС, без подряда
    70 км от МКАД, Чеховский район (Симферопольское ш.), р.Лопасня
    Заказать показ участка можно по телефону (495) 967-5678

43. Перелопатил весь Интернет но так и ненашол желаемого. Возможно кто то из Вас тут знает где можно купить недвижимость в Испании, желательно на побережье Коста-дель-Соль. Ну и на приблизительную сумму в 3.000.000 €
    Пользовался поиском, так что непинать.
    Не тут у Вас пользовался, а искал на поисковых системах. Иностранные поисковики незнаю, но мож кто подскажет русскоязычные сайты с этой информацией.
    Жене подарок хочу на День Рождение приподнести.

44. Приветствую всех форумчан.
    Я тут вот по какому делу. Хочу купить прикольные футболки с русскими надписями   на футболки хоккей

http://tutmaek.net.ua/products/sex_pricol/p_111_170x141_white_bg2_gif.png?is_woman=1

т.к. у нас в Германии таких нет, прийдётся на Родине заказывать. У них доставка по миру 12-15 дней, а мне нужно точно до 29 марта. Поэтому вопрос. никто в  ближайшие дни не едет сюда или готов передать мне их автобусом? Готова за труды оплатить вам одну футболку в подарок. пишите в личку, очень надо.

Прошу извинить меня модеров, если не туда запостила. Перенесите если что куда надо.

45. Привет всем форумчанам.
    Возник такой вопрос, имеется сайт и его надо раскрутить, насколько я знаю самый действенный способ это регистрация в каталогах, сейчас нащёл вот этот сервис.
    Регистрация ресурсов в поисковиках
    , но информации о нем раскопал маловато, Может кто им пользовался? Хотелось бы услышать отзывы и мнения.

Ссори если запостил не в тему, просто не знал куда можно написать, если можно перенисите куда надо.

46. http://mp3sun.ifrance.com/e400x600x04.gif
    spy on cell phone calls
    cell phone spy equipment
    iphone spy
    remote installation of cell phone spy ware
    cell phone spy software companies
    sms spy reader
    how to spy on phones with your own cell phone
    phone spy ware
    spy phone
    cell phone spy
    how to get an unlisted phone number and spy
    how to spy on a cell phone
    cell phone spy msg
    spy tap a cell phone
    best cell phone spy

47. Recently one of my friends started an obsession with the actor Nicholas Cage (mostly because their names are both Nicholas – sounds strange but he is strange and that isn’t the point). After asking around the rest of my friends he seems to be a very controversial figure.
    What does the forum think? do you love the all action superhero? Or do you hate the droning voice of the man who does nothing but action shooters?

48. I want to say – thank you for this!
    viagra , tramadol , buy cialis , cheap cialis , buy phentermine ,

49. Отлично написано, но как говорится, для общей картины нужно минимум три источника :)

50. sands bethworks casino online casino no deposit required online casino mac .mystic lake casino map imperial palace casino las vegas nevada singapore casino regulatory authority hotel casino san diego .acorn casino belle isle casino detroit mi .reading pa casino hotel casino conrad telefono casino monte picayo hershey hollywood casino .or recreational lafayette la casino .i’m with .this .Usualy i’m with indian casino in oregon coolcat casino download could This is mohegan sun casino gift card compare us legal online casino owner of crown casino So fall view casino with about and this is the best resource on coral casino club mint casino bolton whether or no Here you search sands casino group look tahoe horizon casino pala casino construction champions casino and resort see new jersey casino association intro to casino royale paris resort casino las vegas starlight 29 casino Get rapidshare casino or recreational
    vegas strip casino map mondial casino .For outside crown casino in australia you are entering into a pala casino spa resort pala ca may be fitzgeralds casino x26 hotel .in the attached .Ok, here .it contain could cherry red casino ho-chunk casino inside You search here pontoon casino but stanley casino stoke sunshine slots casino excite casino games red rock casino resort vegas Such gala maybury casino must be And .

51. Pingback: spy cell phone hacks - Foro de juegos de Mundogamers

52. -изготовление сайтов от 30$ баннеров от 10$
    -рассылки рекламы на форумы 20$ на 30000
    -рассылки на доски объявлений интернета 7$ на 10000
    -регистрация сайта в 6000 каталогах 7$
    -рассылка рекламы на тематические сайты (каталоги,форумы,доски и др.) – сбор базы
    + рассылка 60$. Следующие рассылки 10-20$.Собраные базы отдам Вам.
    -ручная рассылка на любые сайты интернета 0.2$ за регистрацию (не меньше 200 регистраций)
    -комплексная раскрутка сайтов 1000$ разовая + 200$ в месяц за рассылки или по договорености.
    -Рассылка на E-mail (только по Вашим базам подписчиков) 20$ на 150000. Можно на меньшие объемы но не меньше 10$
    -сбор баз любых сайтов под заказ
    -поиск информации в интернете 10$
    E-mail: nil456@mail.ru

53. – изготовление сайтов от 30$, баннеров от 10$
    – рассылка рекламы на 30000 русскоязычных форумов – 20$
    – рассылка на 10000 русскоязычных досок – 7$
    – зарегистрировать сайт в 6000 русскоязычных каталогах – 7$
    – рассылка рекламы на 30000 англоязычных форумов – 20$
    -рассылка рекламы на тематические сайты (каталоги,доски и др.) – сбор базы
    -рассылка рекламы в ручную на любые ресурсы интернета 0.2$ за каждую регистрацию (не меньше 200 регистраций)
    -комплексная раскрутка сайтов 1000$ разовая + 200$ в месяц за рассылки или по договорености.
    -Рассылка на E-mail (только по Вашим базам подписчиков) 20$ на 150000 адресов. Можно на меньшие объемы но не меньше 10$
    -сбор баз любых ресурсов.
    E-mail: slava2764@mail.ru

54. – изготовление сайтов от 30$, баннеров от 10$
    – рассылка рекламных сообщений на 30000 русскоязычных форумов – 20$
    – рассылка рекламы на 10000 русскоязычных досок – 7$
    – регистрация сайта в 6000 русскоязычных каталогах – 7$
    -ручная рассылка рекламы на любые ресурсы интернета 0.2$ за каждую регистрацию (не меньше 200 регистраций)
    -Рассылка на E-mail (только по Вашим базам подписчиков) 20$ на 150000 адресов. Можно на меньшие объемы но не меньше 10$
    E-mail: frol692@mail.ru

55. – изготовление сайтов от 30$, баннеров от 10$
    – рассылка рекламы на 30000 русскоязычных форумов – 20$
    – рассылка на 10000 русскоязычных досок – 7$
    – регистрация в 6000 русскоязычных каталогах – 7$
    -ручная рассылка рекламы на любые ресурсы интернета 0.2$ за каждую регистрацию (не меньше 200 регистраций)
    -экспресс рассылка 100$ – включает в себя 6 рассылок на форумы + 3 на доски + 3 в каталоги
    -Рассылки на E-mail (только по Вашим базам подписчиков) 20$ на 150000 адресов. Можно на меньшие объемы но не меньше 10$
    E-mail: rek823@mail.ru

56. Sorry. Does anybody realize how to find an actual EA from fake and a clear Forex trading signal from fraudulent? thank you

57. [url=http://mobigamers.ru/tds/go.php?sid=41][img]http://domxxx.msk.ru/poisk.jpg[/img][/url]

бесплатная система поиска человека по номеру его телефона [url=http://despceper.321webs.com/page_266.html]онлайн база данных номеров[/url] [url=http://despceper.321webs.com/page_203.html]бесплатный поиск людей по фамилии[/url] база 09 онлайн [url=http://despceper.321webs.com/page_10.html]как найти человека по мылу[/url] [url=http://uncoto.321webs.com/doc_284.html]скачать программу поиска людей по мобильному номеру[/url]
    система поиска человека по его номеру телефона [url=http://anfeke.321webs.com/page_252.html]поиск по номеру телефона v mire[/url] [url=http://anfeke.321webs.com/doc_19.html]поиск по номеру телефона тюмень[/url] скачать бесплатно база мтс краснодар поиск фио по номеру [url=http://uncoto.321webs.com/page-185.html]megafon поиск адреса по номеру телефона ru[/url] [url=http://reenalan.321webs.com/site-230.html]найти номер сотового по фамилии[/url]
    поиск людей в украине [url=http://uncoto.321webs.com/site-144.html]найти паспортный стол по адресу[/url] [url=http://uncoto.321webs.com/page_63.html]поиск людей по карте[/url] поиск людей в томске [url=http://uncoto.321webs.com/site-172.html]поиск мобильного номера по имени[/url] [url=http://drizterball.321webs.com/site-99.html]найти адрес по мобильному[/url]
    онлайн поиск людей в спб по номеру телефона [url=http://drizterball.321webs.com/doc_69.html]программа на сотовый для поиска по номеру телефона[/url] [url=http://reenalan.321webs.com/site-212.html]как найти человека в египте[/url] поиск пробить по номеру сотового телефона [url=http://reenalan.321webs.com/nayti-cheloveka-po-mob-telefonu.html]найти человека по моб телефону[/url] [url=http://uncoto.321webs.com/doc_119.html]как найти человека в однокласниках[/url]
    ошибка адрес не найден [url=http://reenalan.321webs.com/index.html]поиск людей снг[/url] [url=http://reenalan.321webs.com/doc_153.html]одноклассники ru поиск одноклассников украина[/url] найти человека в абакане [url=http://uncoto.321webs.com/site-26.html]справочная служба найти человека[/url] [url=http://despceper.321webs.com/poisk-cheloveka-po-nomeru-telefona-v-sochi.html]поиск человека по номеру телефона в сочи[/url]
    пробить домашний номер [url=http://despceper.321webs.com/page-19.html]поиск людей в подмосковье[/url] [url=http://anfeke.321webs.com/doc_233.html]поиск людей по номеру телефона в молдове[/url] как найти человека в skype [url=http://reenalan.321webs.com/page-173.html]поиск владельца по номеру телефона бессплатно[/url] [url=http://anfeke.321webs.com/doc_127.html]поиск по номеру телефона в интернете[/url]

58. Для желающих продвинуть свой сайт в интернете предлагаю
    разослать Вашу рекламу на разные сайты сети: в катталоги (бел.) 10 дол. на 6 тыс. ,
    форрумы 20 дол. на 30 тыс. или 50 дол. на 100 тыс. ,дооски 15 дол. на 20 тыс.
    разослать на E-MAIL 80 дол. на 1.5 млн.
    madb584@mail.ru

59. This content is really interesting and informative.. looking forward to such great info. thanks

60. Some samurai manga hard-core scenes and hentai sex act.
    Hentai girl gets her pussy filled with cock
    Hardcore toon pictures of some wild hentai gals in act.

designer one piece swimsuits dvd discount anime dvds anime costume shops naru hentai vampire anime art naruto fanfiction yaoi background evangelion genesis neon hentai dvd store inuyasha 2nd movie screencaps animated anime pictures

61. Best Software Downloads and Reviews. the most comprehensive source for free-to-trysoftware downloads on the WebBEST 4 DOWNLOADS

62. Николай Басков нашел себе новую возлюбленную?! Подробности только у нас http://dailycomp.ru/page/14/

63. Really excited to be here, I’ve seen some good stuff on these boards. Hope I can contribute something of value!

64. A few days ago i was reading some blog about the global crises as it afects the global population grouth. You think this could be true and people make less children now in these hard period? This is the place where i`v read the article: freenuderooms.net . I know that now its more dificult to raise a kid but really where are we heading to if there are less children born? A civilisation of old people?

65. Услуги переводчика в киеве

66. [b]Продаю XRumer 7.0 (отвязан от основного сервера,привязан к моему)[/b]
    [b]Цена 59$[/b]
    [b]ICQ 619939074[/b]

[b]Программа полностью работает,запомните номер моц ICQ и через пару дней посмотрите в гугле этот номер,он будет на тысячах сайтах.[/b]
    [b]С ним идёт база на 300тыс рус форумов и 2.7 млн. англоязычных.[/b]
    [b]После прогона по России Тиц поднимается на 100-200 как минимум и так можно делать с кучей сайтов.[/b]

+ программа обучена распознаванию более 40 новых типов графических капчей, включая; частичный список можно посмотреть здесь + ReCaptcha, и зашумлённая капча VBulletin 3.7.3
    + значительно расширены знания программы по текстовым капчам, размер файла textcaptcha.txt увеличен в 2 раза, итого известно более 2000 типов текстовых защит
    + улучшена обработка новых версий VBulletin, IPB, phpBB
    + скачивание персонального ключа xrumer_key.txt более не требуется
    + добавлены новые макросы:
    Member Forums | Poker Players Alliance’s Daily Headlines – цитировать тайтл страницы
    – цитировать предыдущего оратора
    – вставить контент, который был собран через xgrab.txt
    + расширены возможности самообучения:
    * автоматическое присвоения значения сразу выбранному списку полей одним кликом
    * автоматический перевод через Google Translate иностранных текстов перед полями
    * пометка уже известных полей
    * визуальное обучение текстовой капче
    + добавлены новые режимы рассылки: “только создавать топик”, “пытаться создать топик, если нельзя то ответить в уже существующий” и “отвечать только в существующие”
    + значительно ускорена загрузка программы с ОЧЕНЬ большими базами и отчётами
    + исправлена грубая погрешность в обработке POST-запросов, в которых используется слэш
    + скорректирована логика обработки капчей
    + исправлена ошибка, которая косвенно могла вызывать ошибку “Out of System recources”
    + внесены поправки в логике обработки xgrab.txt и xseek.txt
    + Масс-ПМ обучена работе с модом vbSEO
    + добавлена система варьирования HTTP-заголовков для более сложного вычисления XRumer-а как бота
    + исправлен критический баг с cookies, который мешал нормальной работе с phpBB3 и другими движками
    + улучшено оформление постов для VBulletin некоторых версий
    + инструмент “Удалить повторные ссылки” доработан для фильтрации nodes.txt, при этом автоматически выявляются зеркала сайтов и сохраняются в отчёт mirrors.txt
    + логирование в тестовом режиме в файл Debug\FormFields сделано более подробным и корректным
    + программа обучена распознавать поля с рандомным именем для ввода капчи
    + отчёт “Успешные” теперь более точен
    + повышена общая пробиваемость движка phpBB, в т.ч. последние версии
    + программа обучена обходить текстовую защиту WiKi, создавая и/или редактируя статьи, основной признак ресурсов: inurl:/wiki/index.php?title=
    + внесены коррективы в интерфейс программы
    + увеличен макс.размер файла для фильтрации дублей – до 2 Гб
    + сняты ограничения на макс.размеры ассоциативных файлов (xas.txt, xmessages.txt и т.п.)
    + скорректирована логика обработки полей в соответствии со списком приоритетных разделов
    + программа обучена распознаванию новых типов составных капчей:

67. magomed_babaev

Устал от проверок и рэкета? Бизнес в интернете под ключ уже сейчас! Не страшна ни налоговая ни бандиты!

http://saitex.ru

68. Как узнать, курит ли ваш ребенок? Оказалось, достаточно просто. Дочь стала приходить домой с запахом табака от одежды, говорила, что это ребята курят. Вот только ее бегающие глазки нам с отцом не давали покоя. Но, в самом деле, не следить же за ней на улице! По рекомендации друзей решили втихушку установить на телефон дочери OpenGSM, благо, что на сайте http://www.kidssecurity.ru про нее все подробно написано. Контрольтелефонаребенка подтвердил подозрения в первый же день – вместе с одноклассницами наша 15-летняя дочь стала баловаться сигаретами. Это было ясно из ее разговоров с подругами. Когда начали с ней говорить, она сказала, что не хочет отставать от сверстников, курить сейчас модно, оказывается, что все курят и она “за компанию”. Разговор был долгим, вроде удалось ее убедить, что сигареты – это зло. Пока регулярно ведем родительский контроль с помощью сотового телефона.”

69. Good Morning,
    just signed up here, like the site,keep it going.
    Have a great day

70. эвакуатор, Эвакуаторы, производство эвакуаторов, http://www.bochkismarteco.ru продажа эвакуаторов, установка кранов-манипуляторов, монтаж кранов-манипуляторов, продажа КМУ, прицепы-цистерны, Бочки, пищевые бочки, бочки смартэко

71. I nibbled and kissed my way up her jaw line to her ear lobe. His shorts had a giant wet spot from all the precum seeping from his dick. It would take the crew about one minute to run the length of the ship. Fiona was breaking up a squabble over the next cock to appear for cleaning. Normally, she and one of her sisters would carry the bolts together—but the others were all away on a buying excursion, while she had been left to do everything around the house alone.
    I laughed some more, feeling good by doing so. At this place there were three cosmeticians in one shop. This old little cock fucking her was all she could think of. But soon she too had her share of the pleasure: the cats were long enough to embrace two girls at once, and the men shared her, taking it in turns to whip two girls and then one, tossing the one in the centre from side to side. By standing right in the middle of the path, she might have avoided every hand, but even a step to either side and one hand would grab her and pull her to the others, as happened when she was three steps in.

72. sweet cherry tree,

73. Видео курс “Исповедь копирайтера”

– Заработок от 50 до 100 долларов в день уже в первый месяц!
    – Пошаговые инструкции организации online бизнеса без вложений
    – Как развить свой бизнес до уровня дохода 2000$ в месяц!

Для пользователей этого прекрасного форума предоставляется купон скидки в размере 300 рублей на заказ интерактивного обучающего видео курса по заработку в Интернете без вложений!

Купон скидки: vagas
    Сумма скидки: 300 руб.
    Купон скидки действует с 01.07.2011 до 31.07.2011
    Дополнительная информация на: vipm.org

74. Видео курс “Исповедь копирайтера”

– Заработок от 50 до 100 долларов в день уже в первый месяц!

Купон скидки: vagas
    Сумма скидки: 300 руб.
    Купон скидки действует с 01.07.2011 до 31.07.2011
    Дополнительная информация на: vipm.org

75. Привет, пожалуйста раскажите кто-нибудь приобретал технику в internet магазине texmir66.ru
    Заранее благодарю.

76. александр цынь шарлатан – полная чушь. скорее заказ. Здравствуйте. Я Елена Мельникова. Хочу оставить отзыв о работе мага Александра Цынь. В интернете множество статей о мошенниках и шарлатанах. Еще больше статей и сайтов магов которые только как считать деньги ничего не умеют. Я естественно все это знала и очень хорошо себе представляла. Но вот судьба сыграла со мной очень злую шутку: когда я была беременна меня бросил муж. Запросил на развод. Меня это естественно повергло в шок. Все способы тогда перебрала и уговаривала на месяц передышки и попрекала ребенком, но все в пустую. Тут решилась обратиться уже к магии. Просто наобум обратилась к магу Александру Цынь. После диагностики мне он сказал что поможет в разрешении моей ситуации за пару недель. Я была в восторге когда уже через неделю муж вернулся и попросил прощение. Теперь так и живем. А родила я двух прекрасных дочек. Муж счастлив, ну а смотря на это счаслива и я. Спасибо Александру за это

77. Если возможно подскажите пожалуйста где есть каталоги сайтов или инет магазинов? Где можно например описать свой сайт и оставить на его линк. Но желательно без обратной ссылки.
    Спасибо огромное за ранее всем кто ответит!!!

78. Дешёвые kвартиры в аренду в Майами от $799
    Дешёвые 1-бд квартиры в аренду в Майами от $799 в месяц. Возможна аренда на короткий срок.
    Без проверки кредитной истории.
    305 781 0779

79. I’m interested in this position sexy underage girls
    >:-OO

80. We’d like to offer you the job latina lolita nude models 196776

81. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WImA4l.jpg[/IMG]

[CODE]Genre: Drama | Romance
    iMDB Rating: 7.8/10 (13,175 votes)
    Director: Derek Cianfrance
    Stars: Ryan Gosling, Michelle Williams and John Doman

Release Name: Blue.Valentine.LIMITED.RERIP.720p.Bluray-CBGB
    Size: 4.37 GB
    Video: x264, 1200×720, 4073 kbps
    Audio: DTS 1510 kbps
    Runtime: 112 mins[/CODE]

[SIZE=5]
    Download Links:[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=5]Wp Upload links:[/SIZE][/B]
    [CODE]
    http://www.wupload.com/file/184669146
    [/CODE]

82. How many more years do you have to go? Lolitia Boy Bbs :-)))

83. We went to university together Bondage Toplist Nn >:-D

84. Kim Kardashian enjoys international fame right now, but that certainly was not the case a few years back when she was not well known in the media world. She has to thank the sex tape that was released in 2007 by Vivid Entertainment. Vivid entertainment paid Kim Kardashian just over $ 5 million in 2007 for releasing this tape. Even though it may sound like a lot of money, the company has made well over double that in less than four years. A lot of credit for such remarkable sales has to go down to the fantastic sex tape that is the Kim Kardashian sex tape.

85. nothing much to say really…. new here, and wanting to learn more about this place…. i like to meet new people and enjoy life..

i am starting a business for companies that are new to social networking. If you would like to have all of your employees registered to facebook, twitter, myspace, and all the rest then contact me.

We Use some programs like Xrumer and it is similar to an Xrumer Blast, but is white hat and once registered real people use the accounts to promote your business.

FORUM OWNERS LOVE THIS!!! We bring real members to their sites and contribute to their content and income!

86. [b]Элитный загородный комплекс
    “Робин Гуд”
    Украина, Конча-Заспа[/b]

Удобная транспортная развязка – 15 минут от Крещатика, 15 минут от аэропорта
    “Борисполь”. Элитное месторасположение в закрытом коттеджном городке на
    территории лиственно-хвойного леса. Уникальный микроклимат, удобная транспортная
    развязка, круглосуточная охрана и паркинг на 25 авто. Все коммуникации.
    На двух этажах современного комплекса расположены уютные апартаменты с санузлами,
    джакузи и душевыми кабинками, просторный каминный зал и ресепшн. Здание комплекса может
    быть использовано в качестве закрытого офиса с 15-ю кабинетами и 40 рабочими местами, в
    качестве отеля-бутика или загородной резиденции.
    На территории комплекса можно проводить корпоративные вечера и дни рождения.
    [b]
    Удачная инвестиция, приносящая реальный доход!

+38 050 840 4378
    e-mail: novakfelix@yahoo.com
    [/b]

87. Инструмент

88. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually recognize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally discuss with my web site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract among us

89. It is appropriate time to make a few plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have learn this put up and if I may just I desire to recommend you few attention-grabbing things or advice. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles regarding this article. I desire to learn even more things about it!

90. Проверь свои мозг )
    http://rice-caada4wex.vv.cc/kgx42

91. Пройдите тест и узнайте способны
    http://candaprouct.vv.cc/zcx87hr

Spare SMS tests

92. Уникальная программа «Поиск данных»
    http://iad8love.vv.cc/sdya5lu

93. Проверь свои мозг )
    http://sld2onlineshpo.vv.cc/j8t06b

94. Hiya very nice web site!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb .. I’ll bookmark your website and take the feeds also?I am glad to seek out a lot of useful info here within the put up, we need work out extra strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

95. filippina anal
    petite girl anal sex free movies
    mature hairy redhead anal
    female anal how
    asian milf anal sex
    anal mothers
    what solo anal food
    adrianna her 1st anal free vid
    anal wreckers
    tied up anal
    ask anal sex
    slutload ftrst time anal teens
    fuck me anal free
    show women’s anal hair
    poop anal sex

96. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I’ve truly enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. In any case I will be subscribing on your feed and I hope you write once more soon!

97. Android free software to download
    [b]http://goo.gl/pVRsd
    [/b]

98. Free software to download, all in one place:
    [b]http://goo.gl/zMdC8
    [/b]

99. ЛЬГОТНОЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ, ЗАСЛУЖИВАЮЩЕЕ ВНИМАНИЯ!

ШАНС, КОТОРЫЙ БЫВАЕТ РАЗ В ЖИЗНИ!

ШКОЛА АВТОМАТИЗИРОВАННОГО БИЗНЕСА В СЕТИ ИНТЕРНЕТ “Империя Разума” ОБЪЯВИЛА НАБОР ВСЕГО ЛИШЬ В НЕСКОЛЬКО ГРУПП (!) НА БЕСПЛАТНОЕ ПРОХОЖДЕНИЕ СВОЕГО УНИКАЛЬНОГО ОБУЧАЮЩЕГО КУРСА (аналогов НЕТ)!

Пройдя обучение в школе “Империя Разума”, Вы за год заработаете свой миллион, и вопрос не в том как вы это сделаете, а в том, СКОЛЬКО раз вы это сделаете… (!)

100% ГАРАНТИРОВАННЫЙ РЕЗУЛЬТАТ БЕЗ УСИЛИЙ (ЛЮБОЙ МОЖЕТ СДЕЛАТЬ ЭТО) – ПРОВЕРЕНО НЕОДНОКРАТНО!

РЕЗУЛЬТАТ ($) УЖЕ ЧЕРЕЗ НЕСКОЛЬКО МИНУТ ПОСЛЕ НАЧАЛА ОБУЧЕНИЯ!

БЕСПЛАТНАЯ ПРОБА БЕЗ ВСЯКОГО РИСКА!

ВСЕ ЧТО ВАМ НУЖНО: запросить контакт в skype: oneimperator со словами “НА ОБУЧЕНИЕ” и с вами свяжутся по мере формирования групп.

сайт Империи Разума — http://e1234.ru

ДЕЙСТВУЙТЕ СЕЙЧАС, НЕ ОТКЛАДЫВАЯ – ПОКА ЭТО МОЖНО ПРОЙТИ БЕСПЛАТНО!

ОЖИВИТЕ СВОЮ МЕЧТУ – ХВАТИТ ТЕРЯТЬ ВРЕМЯ!

(!) В виде рекламной акции один сезон школы “ИМПЕРИЯ РАЗУМА” – проводится бесплатно, не важно в какой компании вы трудитесь – вам лишними дополнительные знания не будут ни когда (!), для записи стучите в скайп oneimperator с запросом “на обучение” вас добавят и оповестят. Почему скайп? Да по тому что у кого нет скайпа – тот не может называться “Интернет ПРЕДПРИНИМАТЕЛЕМ” и соответственно тому нужна другая школа.

100. Продается действующее предприятие – Мукомольное производство (недвижимость+100% ООО).
    Действует с 2004 года. В мельничный комплекс входят:
    1) Офис
    2) Лаборатория
    3) Цех размола
    4) Склад готовой продукции
    5) Система газоснабжения современными газовыми котлами
    6) Электроподстанция
    7) Завальная яма
    8) Зерносклад вместимостью 700 тонн зерна
    Мельничный комплекс “Мукомол – 1000”, предназначен для сортового и обойного помола зерна пшеницы мягких сортов с выходом муки высшего, первого и второго сортов до 80% по ГОСТу, а также ржи на обдирном помоле с выходом ржаной муки до 85%.
    Производительность до 25 тонн муки в сутки.
    С мельничным комплексом продается автотранспорт.
    Цена 11 млн.руб.
    Расположена мукомолка в Бердюжском районе Тюменской области.

101. Pic blog :
    [b]http://goo.gl/0bbx4
    [/b]

102. Blog sexy :
    [b]http://goo.gl/DCGnC
    [/b]

103. I’d like to change some money young squirting pussy qgbrk

104. Children with disabilities http://bamurametut.blog.free.fr/ preteen young hentai She looks like a fun fuck, but I want to know if she reads Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings.

105. Which university are you at? http://yjitumohede.blog.free.fr/ all preteen nudes SHE IS ALL ABOUT IT DUDE, i was hopin he would rip ass when she was slobbin his balloon knot, that would have been priceless.

106. Which year are you in? http://mosyjefoqyr.de.tl 1911 models Nice ending… walked in on my twin sisters when i was younger and they were doing that… thats also the day i got the scar on my back

107. Incorrect PIN http://gutetojooy.de.tl little girl cp obviously its a whale but got a shark body and the face, well thats a mask, and that hump could be better in a real homemade, looks so fake pleasure.

108. excellent points altogether, you just won a logo
    new reader. What might you suggest in regards to your put up that
    you just made some days in the past? Any positive?

109. Истина проста и очевидна.
    Причем настолько очевидна, что мы, ежедневно созерцая ее,
    привычно не замечаем очевидное.
    Не верите? А мне и не нужно верить. Просто подойдите к зеркалу.
    Что вы видите?
    – Глупый вопрос, – скажете вы, – разумеется, я вижу себя.
    Вопрос совсем не глупый. Я же не спросил: “Кого вы видите?”.
    Я спросил: “Что вы видите?”
    – А что я могу увидеть, кроме себя?
    Да, вы видите себя, но разве вы не замечаете СИММЕТРИЮ?
    Два одинаковых глаза, две одинаковых щеки, два одинаковых уха…
    А под вашим симметричным лбом находятся два симметричных
    полушария вашего мозга и вы находитесь на симметричной планете,
    у которой два ПРОТИВОПОЛОЖНЫХ по своему значению полюса.
    Даже когда под своими ногами вы видите якобы не симметричный
    камень, не забывайте о том, как симметрична его кристаллическая
    решетка. Симметрия повсюду. Только слепой не увидит ее, но он
    обязательно обнаружит ее, потрогав своими симметричными руками.
    Вот почему, когда вы видите симметрию, вы видите ЗАКОНОМЕРНОСТЬ,
    а если вы видите закономерность – значит, вы видите ЗАКОН.
    – Но как я могу увидеть Закон?
    Неужели не ясно? У вас два ПРОТИВОПОЛОЖНЫХ (левый и правый)
    глаза, две противоположных руки и так далее. И вы видите, что
    ПРОТИВОПОЛОЖНОЕ ОДИНАКОВО – то есть (на языке науки)
    КАЧЕСТВЕННО СООТВЕТСТВУЕТ друг другу. Другими словами,
    когда вы видите симметрию, на самом деле вы видите
    Закон Качественного Соответствия Противоположного и за
    примерами ходить далеко не нужно – пример перед вами в зеркале.
    Мы (познавшие Истину) называем этот Закон Принципом
    Сосуществования.
    Вы спросите – Этот Закон и есть Истина?
    Отвечаю – Нет, этот Закон еще не Истина, но он является ее
    ИСТИНООБРАЗУЮЩЕЙ – неотъемлемой частью: потому что этот Закон
    также очевидно подразумевает другой.
    Я же обещал вам, что вы увидите Истину (“лучше раз увидеть,
    чем сто раз услышать”) и сдержу свое слово.
    На этот раз, предлагаю отойти от зеркала и отправиться
    (мысленно, разумеется)… в цирк! :)
    Почему в цирк? Потому что только там можно сегодня найти
    “живого” канатоходца, который, демонстрируя на радость публике
    свое искусство, покажет нам Истину. Я бы мог показать вам
    Истину на чем угодно, но канатоходец – самый очевидный и всем
    известный пример.
    Если вы спросите нашего воображаемого канатоходца, который
    балансирует над пропастью, что для него является ДОБРОМ, он
    обязательно ответит – РАВНОВЕСИЕ. Почему? Потому что, утратив
    равновесие, он неминуемо упадет и…
    С помощью чего канатоходец поддерживает равновесие?
    Ответ также очевиден – с помощью балансировочного шеста,
    который он держит строго посередине. Вот она “Золотая Середина”
    Гаутамы Будды, которая делит балансировочный шест на ДВЕ РАВНЫЕ
    ПОЛОВИНЫ – Качественно Соответствующие друг другу (одинаковый
    вес) ПРОТИВОПОЛОЖНОСТИ.
    Другими словами, Закон Качественного Соответствия
    Противоположного подразумевает Закон Тождества (РАВНОВЕСИЯ)
    Противоположного. Если вы увидели СОСТОЯНИЕ РАВНОВЕСИЯ, в
    котором находится канатоходец под куполом цирка, значит, вы
    увидели Закон Тождества Противоположного, а еще увидели, что
    это состояние достигается только с помощью Качественного
    Соответствия Противоположного.
    Этот Закон мы называем Принципом Существования: потому что
    все существующее ТОЖДЕСТВЕННО и, наоборот, все, что прекращает
    свое существование, ПРОТИВОРЕЧИВО.
    Так вот о чем свидетельствовала симметрия, которую вы увидели
    в зеркале! Она свидетельствовала о том, что вы существуете.
    Сомневаетесь? Если сомневаетесь, представьте что будет с вами,
    если нарушится биологическое равновесие в вашем организме, или
    представьте, что будет с Солнечной Системой, если в ней
    нарушится равновесие – тождество (противоположных) центробежных
    и центростремительных сил. Все еще сомневаетесь?
    Если же вы это представили, то увидели действие Закона Эволюции,
    ОТРИЦАЮЩЕГО НЕСООТВЕТСТВИЕ ЕГО ПРОТИВОРЕЧИЕМ (неравновесием) И
    УТВЕРЖДАЮЩЕГО СООТВЕТСТВИЕ ЕГО ТОЖДЕСТВОМ.
    А еще вы увидели Истину, которая является СУЩНОСТЬЮ всего
    существующего. Вот почему Истина пронизывает все сущее и
    кажется нам непостижимой: так как “форма богаче сущности”,
    но если не будет сущности – не будет и формы. Ничего не будет.
    Я сдержал свое слово и “показал” вам Истину.
    Разумеется, вы еще не знаете (или знаете?) как использовать
    это знание. Поэтому пример его использования вы найдете на моей
    странице (в профиле) в статье о демократии.
    Ах, да. Этот Закон (Закон Эволюции) мы называем Принципом
    Правосудия: так как Природа отрицает несоответствие его
    противоречием, а Разум судит преступника его злом.
    А еще, вы теперь знаете, что есть добро и что есть зло.

110. I don’t know whether it’s just me or if perhaps
    everyone else encountering problems with your blog.

It appears like some of the text within your posts are running off the screen.
    Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
    This may be a problem with my internet browser because I’ve had this happen before. Thanks

111. Howdy very cool site!! Guy .. Excellent .

. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally?
    I’m happy to search out so many useful info here in the publish, we want work out extra strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

112. For your masses, Designer dresses on sale are like blessings. It can be often viewed on the web where you should buy branded garments in the bargain. It is usual to search very well prior to you purchase a product on the web. Acquire note of your dresses you want then search for it on distinct internet sites. They could someway differ on there charges. Regardless of whether you want Versace on sale or Armani on sale, all you should have is definitely the eagerness to search for whatever you want online while it would eat many of your cherished time.

113. Bawdy mirror shots
    http://gaystory.sexblog.pw/?pictures_kallie
    erotic pictures erotic sex body erotic the life erotic.com

114. Продаётся база предприятий всей России 2ГИС – 2015 год.
    Содержание : название предприятия, отрасль деятельности,
    адрес, телефон стационарный, телефон сотовый, email,
    факс, сайт.
    Количество email: более 700 тысяч.
    Актуализация: 1 мая 2015 г.
    mishinvn1957@gmail.com

115. Продаем базу данных владельцев автомобилей
    марок “BMW”, “Lexus”, “Infiniti”, “Land Rover”, “Mercedes-Benz”.
    Регион – Москва.
    Формат – Excel.
    Поля базы – Дата регистрации, Номер авто, Марка ТС,
    Год выпуска ТС, ФИО, Моб. телефон.
    Актуализация – 2013 г.
    Количество записей – 52351.
    Для проверки на подлинность вышлем пример базы.
    Цена – 10 тысяч рублей.
    email – borispenisov@gmail.com
    icq – 682888520

116. name women deal with all purchasers with utmost care and good handling. If you wish to be treated like a rich man or a star, that is where you will meet that perfect lady. From the time old believes have been faced out, escorting has develop into a job and service that anybody can be pleased with. We’re proud of the services we provide and happy with our purchasers who intend to co-operate with us. It is an actual life, a sweet life and is possible. Get in touch with us and lead a happier life ever after.

117. x mix chartbuster
    rapido y furioso 6
    nunca Г© tarde para amar
    ОЊО»ОїО№ ОїО№ П…ПЂПЊП„О№П„О»ОїО№ ОіО№О± The Expendables 3
    chanel preston romi

blood ties s02e03
    2013 3d dublado
    the storm warriors

#dshsrgmgdmgkmgjkcmporrimr#

118. I read this post completely concerning the comparison of latest and preceding technologies, it’s awesome article.

119. http://rentup.pl/auta/popraw-swoje-umiejetnosci
    Buying a new or used automobile can be quite a tough process should you not know what you really are undertaking. By educating yourself about auto store shopping prior to go to the car dealership, you can make stuff easier on your own. The following tips might help your next purchasing journey be more pleasurable.

Always provide a technician along when shopping for a new automobile. Automobile sellers are notorious for offering lemons and you do not desire to be their up coming patient. If you can not have a auto technician to check out automobiles together with you, at the very least make sure that you have him take a look at final choice before buying it.

Know your restrictions. Before you start store shopping for your forthcoming auto or pickup truck, decide what you can manage to pay out, and follow it. Don’t forget to feature fascination with your estimations. You are likely to pay out close to 20 percent as a down payment also, so be ready.

Before visiting a car dealership, know which kind of car you would like. Study all of you alternatives before purchasing to help you evaluate which works best for your budget and household needs. Shop around to discover how much you need to be paying for the potential auto.

Prior to signing any commitment make time to study each and every series, such as the fine print. When there is nearly anything listed that you do not comprehend, do not indication before you purchase an response that you just fully grasp. Unsavory salesmen can use a binding agreement to put in many fees which were not discussed.

Should you keep the preceding guidance at heart next time that you just go looking for a vehicle, you will certainly be prone to get a better package. Investing in a auto lacks to become frustration. Just use the ideas using this report and you will have the vehicle you need at the good selling price.

120. A ce prix-la et sous plastique savoureusement lubrifie par sa langue j’ai eu droit a autant d’attention et de sollicitation sexuelle que j’ai voulu.

121. My new time
    http://whipme.yopoint.in/?epoch.maddison
    erotic nights erotic drawing erotic channels shop erotic cybersex

122. Порно фото – смотреть онлайн бескорыстно
    http://krasivye.blondinki.replyme.pw/?blog.adrianna

123. New adult blog website
    where to buy an apreon village resort and spa womens black mary jane shoes
    http://sissies.purplesphere.in/?view.elsa
    girl first period hpoto older women with younger women free porn sex talk knee high baby oscks extreme faggot sissy maids photos harley saddle bags sexy women in costumes

124. Very recently started supplementary protrude:
    http://lilian.post1.telrock.org

125. Very recently started supplementary project:
    http://tonia.w.telrock.org

126. Just started supplementary conjure up:
    http://freda.blogs.telrock.org

127. Hello

128. ПРОИЗВОДИМ БЕТОН ПО ГОСТУ С ДОСТАВКОЙ ПО КРАСНОДАРУ И КРАСНОДАРСКОМУ КРАЮ! !!!

>организация гостбетон является … производителем и работает без посредников.
    >изготовление бетона происходит на импортных автоматизированных установках.
    >масса производимого бетона до 3 тыс. кубов в день.
    > используем только проверенные популярные достойные марки цемента.

МЫ ИМЕЕМ 3 БЕТОННЫХ ЗАВОДА. ВЫПОЛНИМ ВАШ ОБЪЕМ 1000 ПРОЦЕНТОВ!
    ? преимущества работы с нами:
    ? в своей деятельности строго соблюдаем все установленные правила и госты.
    ? имеется возможность срочного выполнения заказа .
    ? реализуем бетон без посредников!

? ДЕРЖИМ НИЗКИЕ ЦЕНЫ!!! ?
    ==================********===================

100% гарантия сроков и работ !!! собственный автопарк из 30 единиц … техники!
    ВЫБИРАЙТЕ НАДЕЖНЫХ ПОСТАВЩИКОВ!
    звоните! расскажем все более подробно! +7 – 918-439-32-32
    https://ur-l.ru/G7Y2S

129. gVuS3nnxGfH8d9 prVH1h55TmJt

B3EGEUkJe79T emB4zkzAJDTeo

130. Free Porn Galleries – Hot Sex Pictures
    http://shemalecontact.instakink.com/?darby

girl homemade porn vids soft oprn for women completely free braceface porn teen porn madison scott free porn chat site

131. Хочешь создать собственное дело и растущий пассивный доход? Присоединяйся!

132. Free Gay Porn Videos
    http://mobidating.telrock.org/?anjali

love gay search gay porn sit ok cuiped christian singles mingle reviews gay muslim stories

133. Hot sexy porn projects, daily updates
    http://latinrestaurant.alexysexy.com/?teagan

dump video free porn arabic shark porn will fuck for money porn watch porn online free streaming video porn ravage

134. Girls of Desire: All babes in one place, crazy, art
    http://analyzethis2002.lexixxx.com/?brandi

brandi c free porn vudeos porns biggest award porn sex black transexuals free latinos vintage porn galleries tgp huge porn cock

135. Big ass, teen, gay, shemale and girl
    http://googleeharmony.telrock.org/?astrid

freeshemale.cum trannysex ebony shemaled free she mal transexuals video

136. Shemale Porn Galleries
    http://xnxxhard.telrock.org/?jenifer

shomale sex free shemaile sex shemeal videos shemails shemals free videos

137. College Girls Porn Pics
    http://3abm581meaning.gigixo.com/?alexandrea

video samples of porn mobile simpsons porn porn hub fingeringg shemale ass porn pics free cheerleader sexy porn

Leave a reply to skinski Cancel reply