The Poker Players Alliance are looking for volunteers who are interested in the raising awareness of the PPA, its mission, and helping with membership drives on the local level, for example:
- working with local cardrooms
- working with local poker leagues
- coordinating local PPA activities
- distributing membership materials
- creating local PPA chapters
- contacting local media
- getting involved with local elections
PPA President Michael Bolcerek has set a goal for 1 million members for 2007. We are over 100,000 strong now, so imagine if we played Doyle Brunson’s hand (10-2) and had each member talk to 10 poker players for 2 minutes about the PPA.
As the Member Action Network is in the planning stages, we would like to get feedback from our members and talk to those interested volunteering at the local level.
Please send ideas, feedback, interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more ideas on what can be done, click here